-
February 4th, 2006, 02:25 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I got an email today from INS. Aaron has been apptoved for his permenet residency! A green card is on its way with his name on it..Its taken 2-1/2 years.
Finally we can both relax!!
-
February 4th, 2006, 02:38 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Chele and Arron , Congragulations. Iam very happy for both of you.
-
February 4th, 2006, 02:58 AM
#3
Inactive Member
seems cruel and stupid that this government allows people to cross our borders illegally-then gives them drivers permits and welfare...and when the ones like A come over legally, they make him and u jump thru hoops.
glad its done- sorry from an American who cares- that it took so long.
aussie aussie aussie-oi-oi-oi!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
February 4th, 2006, 03:17 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Congrats to both of you! I guess those xrated
photos worked eh? *L* *HUGS* ya both!
-
February 4th, 2006, 05:28 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Chele and Aaron~
I am so happy for you both.
These past years must have been really hard on you.
I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you both!
2 great people getting good news.........yep, that works for me!!!
Congratulations, my friends!!
~hugs~~~~~
Kassy~*~*~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
-
February 4th, 2006, 04:32 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
That is wonderful! Congrats! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2006, 12:00 AM
#7
Inactive Member
best news ive gotten in quite awhile!! congratulations... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 8th, 2006, 02:45 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Dave.....Ditto, I'm with you!
Great news blaze... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 8th, 2006, 03:47 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Thank you all so much! We appreciate that all of you have been with us since day 1! Dave your right..we did it right and it took forever but if he had came illegally I guess we already would have been settled!! What a system!
-
February 8th, 2006, 04:18 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Congratulations!!! *HUGS* [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks